Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Commercial Excellence Assistant
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Operational Planning and Implementation:
- Co-ordinate of business processes improvement and handle dealer/ sub-dealer campaigns validation & customer loyalty program (Sales, Commercial policy development, Customer benefit calculation etc.).
- Co-ordinate & Support Commercial Excellent Manager to achieve working plan as setting.
Customer Benefit :
- Lead and manage calculation of dealer/ sub-dealer campaigns validation & benefit on customer loyalty program.
- Support Commercial Excellent Manager & Regional Support Team to implement process and project as plan.
Key Accounts Management:
- Supporting business plans and management of strategic partnership, customer requirement
Compliance and Change Management:
- Support & track customer benefit that relate to dealer/ sub-dealer campaigns validation & customer loyalty program through utilizing of the available systems.
- Prepare data and payment benefit to customer related commercial policy.
- Focus on dealer/ sub-dealer benefit calculation and delivery for promotional campaigns & customer loyalty program.
- Maintain customer master information, support sales team to track customer purchase data using Track & Trace, Reward Plus system.
- Lead and co-ordinate with sales team to track sales data & benefit payment to dealer/ sub-dealer for both promotional campaigns & customer loyalty program
WHO YOU ARE
- Diploma degree or equivalent.
- Highly skill in prioritizing the jobs during workload works condition.
- Love crunching numbers, challenging works and can deliver high-quality work with accuracy, within limited timeline.
- Able to write and speak in English.
- Willing to learn, fast adaption to changes in dynamic working environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Strong commitment and able to handle pressure from timeline.
- Open-mind, not afraid to share about the problems arisen in works and seek helps or advice to solve those problems effectively.
Reference Code: 534084
Functional Area: Marketing