Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Associate - Talent Acquisition
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers a positive, consistent candidate experience through all Talent Acquisition touch points to implement Bayer's TA Strategy and enhance Bayer's Employer Brand.
- Performs all Talent Acquisition operational activities of countries in scope as outlined by Bayer TA Strategy, policy, blueprint, applicable government regulations within the agreed service levels.
- Reviews and completes TA related tickets or request within the service level agreement.
Prepare and coordinate necessary logistics (schedule of interviews, room reservations, etc.) for all interview related activities.
- Contribute to the offer management process and secure all required approvals.
- Assist the preparation and completion of onboarding activities.
- Ensures that issues and concerns are properly handled by following the communication / escalation matrix.
- Supports Experts in the issue resolution.
Internal Projects and Innovation:
- Contributes to process improvements and ensure proper documentation of performed processes.
- Builds solid process knowledge and contributes to the achievement of KPIs.
- Acts independently with minimal supervision using sound judgment and be accountable for following established policy and procedures, including adherence to all data privacy and compliance requirements.
- Performs diverse range of basic to more complex administrative and operational work activities daily in support of various HR processes.
WHO YOU ARE
- Graduate of any four (4) year courses, preferably with HR background (Fresh Grads are welcome to apply)
- Knowledge of common HR / recruitment practice / processes and relevant working experience is an edge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to coordinate and prioritize workload of multiple activities while maintaining a high level of customer service in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive assignments to their completion
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve and resolve conflicts
- Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and SuccessFactors has an edge.
- Models high standards of conduct and commitment
Reference Code: 496874
Functional Area: Human Resources