Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Associate Marketing Manager - Redoxon
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible and lead the brand Redoxon in VN to achieve of Local country brand P&L (net sales, P&I, margin and market share development). Development and execution of brand plan for country aligned with Category and Brand strategy.
- Support Asean Category Lead and Redoxon Asean Brand Lead on Cluster’s category strategy building.
- Planning and execution while monitoring and achievement of KPIs for DTC & HCP program executions. The brand is new and dynamic which require active programs leveraging deep understanding of consumers including communication, activation, promotion, HCP driven scheme, and trade scheme. Proposing brand direction to optimize sales in short and long term.
- Regular interface with local cross functions on brand execution and category strategy requirements. Motivating sales/ trade marketing teams to achieve sales and profits through consumer and HCP-driven innovative marketing strategy.
- Managing external agencies to ensure seamless execution of best in class marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating with regional research team to conduct market research in order to sharpen marketing plan based on consumers’- insights.
- Ensuring inventory level of the brand by providing accurate forecast monthly for the brand.
- Ensuring that Bayer Corporate Compliance policies and procedures are enforced within Bayer standards.
- Responsible for adherence to regulatory requirements and industry code of ethics. Value added:
- Drive profitable and sustainable growth for BCH business, with the achievement of brand performance by well-planned, strategically developed, excellently coordinated and skillfully administered marketing plans for the BCH brand portfolio.
- Collaborative and coordinated working relationship between sales, trade and local category marketing is key to ensure sustainable and leading growth for the CH brands.
WHO YOU ARE
- Education level: Bachelor Degree in business, marketing or related background.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing field with a minimum of 3 years in brand management as manager, preferably with exposure in FMCG, food & beverage, nutrition industry with HCP & DTC marketing.
- Robust consumer activation experience: traditional and digital media, events, influencers/ KOL management.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills to lead/ align cross functional teams and leaders.
- Comfortable operating a matrix organization working with various stakeholders. This necessitates a high degree in flexibility, problem solving and partnering ability.
- Excellent business and analytical skills. Strong sense of urgency to deliver results; with an eye for opportunity.
- Strong market research understanding to uncover new learnings and consumer insights.
- Fluent in English: written and spoken.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Reference Code: 309604
Functional Area: Marketing