Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Associate Marketing Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement sustainable successful marketing strategies to build the assigned brands
- Review and consult on future marketing and new product development opportunities and activities.
- Manage P&I of the assigned brands (monthly, cycle and yearly) as per the allocation agreed by BSEA.
- Work with the advertising agencies and other suppliers to develop and execute best-in-class consumer advertising and communication campaigns with maximum impact in influencing consumer behaviour and
- beliefs. Work with Market Research Agencies to conduct meaningful research on the assigned brands.
- Liase with Cat Lead to identify brand opportunities and to develop in-depth understanding of global brand strategies.
- Conduct field visits to check P.O.S. promotion, monitor competitors’ activities and implement tactical counter measure campaigns as needed.
- Ensures that Bayer Corporate Compliance & policies and procedures are enforced within BHC standards. Responsible for adherence to regulatory requirements and industry code of ethics.
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in pharmacy, science, business administration or related area.
- Minimum 5 – 8 years brand management or marketing experience, preferably in the OTC or FMCG industry. Nutritional's segment will be an added advantage.
- Proficient/Advanced digital marketing experiences
- Pro-active approach with focus on adding value to the business.
- Good analytical skills. Strong sense of urgency to get things done;
- High Ambition mindset, with detail orientation to land agreed marketing plans
- Strong ability to work in diverse geographical team environment, as well as independently with good planning and project management skills.
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams and manage upwards/downwards and peer group
- Good command of English – written and oral.
- Above average computer skills – MS Excel / Power Point / Word /Outlook.
Reference Code: 478541
Functional Area: Marketing