Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Associate - Controlling Services
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for timely and accurate support of specific controlling activities according to standard process documentation
- Provides support to the Controlling Community on controlling activities, reports and tools.
- Ensures that Actuals, Forecast and Budget data are properly reported with high quality and agreed timing.
- Promotes a proper communication with the corresponding Controllers.
- Promote an active communication & partnering with IBO/CO Execution teams
- Promote an active communication & collaboration with other CoS SSCDN teams
- Comply with standards, policies and procedures defined
- Potential participation in projects & support to build up and implement new processes in the Controlling Services.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar
- 2-3 years of experience in any of the following: o Management Reporting/ Financial Data Handling (including customer perspective)
- Controlling Data Analysis & Financial Master data Management
- Cost Accounting processes (Value Flow and/or Product Costing & Inventory Valuation)
- Other accounting related processes
- Excellent English communication skills (written/spoken).
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel knowledge
- Highly customer oriented
- Demonstrated teamwork spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical, proactive, with initiative and persistence for follow-up
- Excellent interpersonal, issues handling, decision-making and organizational skills
- Other preferred skills:
- Experience in a Controlling / Controlling Services Department
- Participation in international Projects or similar activities (e.g. GAC2015 or Process Improvement Projects)
- Bayer Group Reporting knowledge
- Good Knowledge of SAP Modules CO-OM, CO-PA & EC-PCA
- Good handling of SAP Business Warehouse / Analysis for Office environment (queries handling & improvements)
- Experienced user in Bayer Controlling Tools such as Data.One
- Good handling of roiPE dashboards
Reference Code: 498543
Functional Area: Controlling