Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Assistant Product Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate Medical MKT strategy to BTL activities and collaborate with DKSH team for good implementation. Take the full responsibility of managing BTL spending for Medical channel.
- Support DKSH MC team to achieve sales target. Promptly exchange feedbacks between Bayer and DKSH team. Be the bridge of communication.
- Manage part of BTL spending of retail channel, collect the practice of competitors, define the BTL activity to support retail team to achieve the target.
- Develop POSM and related materials to ensure the implementation of trade activities across channel
- Work with Medical Affair and Regulatory Affair team to develop training materials for sales team
- Support Medial Affair team to build up KOL network.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Business Related Discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales, MKT or TMK, understands medical channel in Thailand.
- Good communication skills and can influence and collaborate with cross functional team
- Self-starter with can-do attitude
- Team player - Able to communicate effectively and proactively with different business partners
- Attentive to details and a good problem solver
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in PC applications, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Reference Code: 331861
Functional Area: Marketing